Big thanks are in order for Nell at “I need a feed” for including me in her list of nominees. I always feel a bit like an imposter amongst the incredibly talented and uber-creative bloggers out there and I am completely surprised. But let’s not look a gift horse in the mouth and let’s get to business:
So the rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers.
- Keep the rules in your post.
THANK YOU again Nell, truly appreciate your ongoing support all the way from down under, mind you!!!!
Five things about myself:
- Moved to the USA more than 25 years ago from my native France.
- Started cooking and baking very late in life. Always thought my mom was the queen of the kitchen and that there was nothing there for me..It turns out that there is and with baking especially. It works quite well when you have bit of OCD: following the recipe and measuring ingredients being essential in baking, it suits me just fine.
- I am a movie buff and since acquiring a movie pass card, I usually see 2 to 3 movies a week.
- I used to work on a cruise ship! (Remember Julie McCoy, anyone?)
- One of my favorite authors is Stephen King.
My nominations are:
Enjoy checking those out: the recipes AND the photography are absolutely brilliant!!