July 23, 2012 § Leave a comment
Summertime calls for healthy, light and fruity treats. This parfaits are ideal for a summer breakfast and also look quite beautiful in any glass container you’ll choose. SWEETTABLESCAPES turned them into mini-parfaits for a red, white and blue party. Delicious!!
The recipe is from Coastal Living, July 2012
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups low-fat or fat-free plain Greek yogurt, well chilled
- 1/3 cup frozen 100% orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered $
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries $
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries $
- Flaked sea salt
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Layer yogurt mixture and berries evenly in 6 parfait glasses or wineglasses. Sprinkle each with a pinch of flaked sea salt. Garnish, if desired.